Me, Matt, my mom, Chelsie, Ryan, and Austin and then my buddies Ashley, Kathy, and Nikelle all went out to the Open House in California. We flew out there Friday, April 7th. We went to the beach first and had some fun!
We then took off to Big Bear (about 3 hours east) to stay up there with Matt's (and mine now, hehe) folks. Matt's family consists of his dad Daniel, his mom Sharon, brothers and sisters are Aaron, Thom (married to Sarah and they have their brand new baby Luke), Danielle, Allison, and Tim, Matt is the oldest. All the family was there and it was so fun getting to know them better and getting closer and seeing my first nephew Luke! On Saturday we had the Open House and I met a lot of people I really didn't know but they were friends of Matt so it was all good!
Sunday we went to church with Matt's family (while my family went to Disneyland) and had Luke's baby blessing. After the blessing it was fast and testimony meeting and Matt bored his testimony and it was so sweet!
Me and my chicas decided to get a picture taken out in front of Big Bear Lake. These ladies are my best buds and I am so thankful they came out to California with us!!
On Monday we went to Disneyland and is was SO MUCH FUN! It was our first time going together and it was so much more fun then I could imagine! We met up with my family and I loved every second of it!
We headed home the next day. What a wonderful vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment