Well I am just at work and thought I better write a little something. Well nothing really new to report, me and my baby are just having a good time being married, adjusting to our life tougher. i will admit though i love my husband more then life itself sometimes I find it a little harder then I thought, just the little things that maybe I wasn't aware of, for instance occasionally Matt looses his temper, whether he gets frustrated or is maybe just having a tough day he has a short temper that sometimes catches me off guard. The wonderful thing though is that he is quick to notice when he has hurt my feelings.
This last Saturday at about 8 o'clock I suddenly got very dizzy and sick and started throwing up and Matt was probably the most sincere most concerned for my health and I ever saw. He was beautiful! He was so scared for me and just wanted me to get better. That was a time I really really felt his love and just how much he truly wanted to make me happy and safe. Matt offered to even stay up with me all night to make sure I was ok and safe and comfortable. At about midnight I stared feeling better so Matt came to bed and just held me it was so wonderful!
I have to admit one of my favorite parts of the day is lying next to my baby, cuddling with him just being close and feeling completely content with life. Sometimes I get stressed out with work, bills, friends, money, and life in general. I feel bad because I think I take out that frustration on Matt because he is there when it's not his fault. I find myself not being able to talk to Matt about my feelings sometimes until they build up so much i shut myself off. One thing I am working on is just opening myself to him and making it my daliy goal to make him happy and forget about my worries.
Matt is just so amazing and beautiful and he is just everything to me and all I want is to be the kind of wife he deserves. I'm just so thankful for Matt and that we are so strong in the gospel. I am so thankful we have the same values and beliefs and we are continually trying to be better people!
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment