I have never read (all the way through that is) the Book of Mormon and I feel its high-time for me to finally read it and gain a testimony of the Book of Mormon for myself. I've tried in the past to read it but just never could get all the way through. But I feel very determined to take the down time in my day to read from the scriptures and 1) have the spirit stronger in my life 2) gain a stronger testimony of scripture study and the Book of Mormon and 3) start a habit of reading the scriptures regularly and personally with my family. I really can't see any negative things coming out of reading the scriptures so why don't I do it?!
I pray the Lord will hear my cries to help me be better at reading the scriptures daily , pondering the meaning of what I read, and writing down what has impacted me through out my day. I look forward to gaining a testimony and understanding the importance of the scriptures in my life. I want to pass down to my children these importance but I know first I must do this for myself. I thank the Lord for his guidance with me through this journey and for all he has blessed me with.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment