Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Here Comes the Sun...

I know it's hard to believe but there was actually sunshine today! As I was walking to the water fountain at my work, about an hour ago, I noticed through these huge windows at the entrance that there was this thing that I hadn't seen in almost a week...the Sun! It was beautiful! Now you may find it strange that I call the sun beautiful but for those of us in Utah we haven't had much opportunity in the last couple of days to see the sun. It's like the sun has decided to ditch out on us and I almost forgot what it looks like...sad huh?! We've been having storm after storm after storm and it was like there was finally a break today, it was wonderful! I can't describe how amazing it truly was to look outside and see blue skies, a bright and beautiful sun, and just feel a little at peace with the world for not throwing another snow storm at us...for now. It may be silly but it truly made my day. YEA for sunshine, I've missed ya!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean. California's had the same thing. Storm after storm. It was almost like most of January was cloudy, cold and sunless. (And when I say california I mean california. Even down in LA it's been sunless and stormy.) Just in the past day or two the sun has decided to show. You're right. It is really nice to see it again.