Monday, April 6, 2009

We Moved!


Well as you can tell by my ever so subtle title Matt and I moved! I didn't want to post anything until it was official but this weekend we got the keys, moved all our stuff over, and even stayed the night...it can't get more official then that right?

Our new place is in Pleasant Grove about 5 mins from my work and I love it! It's a town home, has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a backyard, a huge pantry, tons of storage, and stairs! Needless to say we are in love with the place and can't wait to get everything unpacked and moved around and situated the way we like!

My brother Ryan is living with us and helping out on the rent and I am so excited to have him here. He works up in American Fork (which is sorta across the street from us...ya it's that close) so once we told him we were looking at a place in Pleasant Grove he jumped at the chance to be so close to work and a little more independent...having him help with rent definitely made us happy to! Plus I've always been so close to my brother that I think it will rock chillin with him days that Matt works late.

Well like I said above we moved everything this weekend and all I can say is compared to the last time we moved (about a year ago) it was SO much better! No contention, no stress, just very easy going and relaxed, the best move thus far in my life! The only downside is now we have about a million boxes all over that need to be organized but all in due time right?

1 comment:

Greg and Kat Hodgson said...

Yeah! That is so much fun!