We started the search on Monday (which leads to the good news portion of this post) and by Wednesday we had a new car, how insane is that?! It's a 2004 Nissan Sentra and it only has 50k miles, not too bad if I say so myself! Plus we were able to get a killer deal on it! One downside (which hopefully soon enough will be an upside) it's a manual and ya I've never driven a manual. Matt is in the process of teaching me and though it a little more frustrating then I thought I am pretty excited to become the master of a clutch!

Yesterday I was able to sell my car and I have to admit it was a little sad turning my car over to a new owner. My grandpa and I bought the car together 4 years ago this month and I know there would be no way I could have afforded such a great car without his help. My grandpa was such an amazing man and had such a huge heart, doing this for me was more then I could ask for! No longer owning the car we bought together really does leave me a little depressed. I remember him taking me to the car dealership and looking over this car and that car and finally finding the one that was the perfect fit. I remember the test drive and how much my grandpa wanted me to be able to enjoy my new car. With all the adventures and road trips Matt and I have gone on in this car I know my grandpa would be so happy!




2 comments:
I'm sorry your car died :( Buut you and I have the SAME problem! I can't drive a manual either and Tim is painstakingly trying to teach me too! It's really awkward to try and learn but we can do it!
Your grandpa was an amazing and generous man.
Post a Comment