So last night my amazing, wonderful, and adorable husband decided to celebrate Christmas a little early and spoiled me like crazy! With how often we're going rock climbing these days and because he knows how much I love it he took me up to IME (International Mountain Equipment) and we picked out a new harness (for both of us actually), a chalk bag, a chalk sock, a carabiner, and a belaying device...all in one quick trip! How freakin awesome is that?! If you're looking around for equipment I definitely recommend this store. Not only was the store clerk super nice and informative, he had me try on about 5 harness to make sure I got the one that felt the best. We also got to hang in them and Matt and I were both pleasantly surprised at how comfortable good quality harness are, such a difference! The last thing we need to get now is some shoes but for now I am pretty stoked and just ready to hit the gym again! Thanks babe!!
My harness (Singing Rock Attack)
Matt's harness (Black Diamond)
Our Mad Rock Chalk Bag and Chalk Sock

No comments:
Post a Comment