Friday, June 18, 2010

It's Official!

It's been a long time coming now but Matt and I are very happy to announce that we will be welcoming a brand new addition to our family on January 14th! We can't wait for this new adventure in our life and though we've wanted to share the news with everyone weeks ago I decided it's finally time for the world to know! We don't know too many details yet but we are very excited and can't wait to welcome little "baby degi" into our life!



(It's a + sign!!)

11 comments:

Matt and Laura said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys!

Chelsie said...

I can't wait to meet this cute little baby!! This baby is going to be very spoiled by one very excited Aunt!!!

Donace said...

How exciting!!!! Tessa needs a little cousin friend to play with.

Donace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donace said...

Wow oh my goodness, don't ask me why my comment went on there so many times???? I guess I'm really excited for you either that or I'm a computer retard. Sorry Brit but congrats again!!! :)

Donace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Congrats you two, that is very exciting news! I hope that you are feeling well, I look forward to more updates on the future baby!