Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Drum roll please...

It's official...we're having a beautiful, darling, sweet little GIRL!!!!



I know this isn't the best pic (I took a picture of the photos we got from the ultrasound...I will try to scan them to see if they come out better) but here you can see little Abby's sweet profile, what a cutie! We couldn't be more excited!!! There aren't even words to describe the feeling of seeing your baby for the first time! I thought I was going to start crying right there! It was such a precious moment I couldn't be more excited! I will say this though if she is anything like her mommy she is gonna be one little tomboy!

3 comments:

Matt and Laura said...

Congrats! We are excited for you guys. Pink, bows, little dresses- it will be so much fun.

Kate said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting, girls are fun! I hope you are feeling well.

Chelsie said...

At least she will be the cutest little tomboy you have ever seen...