I can't believe how much I have missed warm, wonderful, sunshine the last couple of days. It's been wonderful stepping outside and just basking in the sunlight. I love the summer and it's so nice it's finally decided to come!
We really haven't been up to much the last couple of weeks. Matt is still working full-time and going to school full-time. I can't believe how much he accomplishes and can't wait for him to graduate in less then a year. Matt just recently received his Associates degree in Accounting and so now both Matt and I have college degrees. I am keeping busy at work and though I wish I could just stay home all day with Abby I am so grateful I have my amazing job that pays the bills and is so good to me. Of course Abby is just growing up in front of our eyes. I can't believe how sweet and amazing my little girl is. She is getting such a cute little personality of her own and it's been so much fun to watch. I will post more about how she is growing on her 5-month birthday next week...until then here are some cute pictures of my little sweetheart:
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment