We had this big comfy sleeper that we knew would keep her warm, our pseudo-snow suit of sorts, lol. She probably would have played in it all day if we would have let her. I can't wait until she is big enough to really play in the snow!
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Abby's first snow fall!
This morning we woke up to a couple of inches of snow. We decided to see how Abby would like it and after being a little confused at first, she loved it!




We had this big comfy sleeper that we knew would keep her warm, our pseudo-snow suit of sorts, lol. She probably would have played in it all day if we would have let her. I can't wait until she is big enough to really play in the snow!
We had this big comfy sleeper that we knew would keep her warm, our pseudo-snow suit of sorts, lol. She probably would have played in it all day if we would have let her. I can't wait until she is big enough to really play in the snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment