Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Best Christmas Ever!

What an amazing Christmas! We had such a good time this year celebrating Christmas with our baby girl! It's hard to believe that just a year ago she was still in my tummy, lol!

On Christmas Eve we continued our tradition of opening our Christmas pj's! It was really cool because my sister-in-law made us these really cool pj's that worked out perfect for our Christmas pj's (Matt always wears green, I always wear red, and we are gonna have Abby wear pink). We love the pj's they made for us!!













After some fun photos Granny Janny read to us "The Night Before Christmas" which is a family tradition for us, it was so fun watching Abby get so excited! We enjoyed some treats (and more treats and more treats) and then finally went to bed full of sugar and excitement for Christmas morning!



Christmas Morning!!! Santa definitely didn't skip us this year. We got so many presents, it was so fun to see everyone's reaction. Before we opened any presents we took our traditional photo on the stairs. We've been doing this since before I can remember. It's so fun now to start this tradition with Abby, lol.







It was so fun to watch Abby open presents. She didn't quite know what to think about this whole Christmas thing but she sure loved playing with the wrapping paper, lol! We opened presents along with my mom, my sister Chelsie and her hubby Wes, and my brother Ryan. I LOVE spending time with my family which makes Christmas day that much more enjoyable! We even got the opportunity to call my brother Austin who is serving a mission in Madagascar, highlight of the day for sure!













Matt got me a brand new laptop, ya I would say he officially out did himself. Thanks baby!!!






Abby got her daddy this book "How Do I Love You Daddy...Let Me Count The Ways" with photos of Abby and her daddy, I think Matt really enjoyed it!


I got Matt this leather jacket he's been wanting for awhile now, looking good my love!

Abby got her grandma a "Brag Book" with photos of her and her grandma as well as a cool calendar for her office with more pictures of her grandbaby.




Me and my sibs! Love these guys so much!! So happy we were all able to talk to Austin for a little bit, miss him so much!


All our loot!

Abby and her stocking! I think she liked all the "bling, bling" on the outside more then store inside, lol!!

We really did have the best Christmas ever! There is really nothing like spoiling your family and friends with presents!!








No comments: