Friday, January 11, 2013

Too Much Snow!

We were warned that we were gonna get dumped on with snow today but I did not expect to wake up to over a foot of snow in my driveway this morning.




Needless to say I was gonna get to work late today, lol.  Matt, Abby, and myself got our warmest clothes on and starting shoveling!







It was CRAZY how much snow we got! The sad thing is we worked forever trying to clear the driveway and it wasn't until one of our neighbors came over with his four-wheeler that you could really see a difference. It was cute though cause Abby being as independent as she is just had to get right in there and help out. Thankfully my dad gave us a snowsuit for Abby so she stayed warm and dry. It took quite some time (even after putting Abby down for a nap) until we could get our Jeep out of the driveway. It's not supposed to stop snowing until tomorrow, can I just say TOO MUCH SNOW! 

No comments: