On Friday, July 19th my beautiful cousin Tara was married to her best friend Braxton Christensen. I took the day off so we could come support her in her celebration. They were married in Elk Ridge in a beautiful yard of a neighbor (seriously I would NOT like to weed in that yard, it was HUGE!). We attended the ceremony and took a few photos...
Abby on her way to the wedding!
Me and my sibs, love you guys!
My beautiful cousin Tara
I wanted to get a photo of me and my kids and Abby wouldn't open her eyes. I asked her why not and she said she was sleeping, silly girl!
This is Abby and her cousin Trevor. Trevor kept trying to hug Abby and Abby kept running away (like a good girl!) finally Abby decided to hug him back and they couldn't stop chasing after each other.
Abby kept saying "pretty dress" and "I want a pretty dress" it was very cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment