Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ready for Christmas!

At the beginning of the month Matt and I found this cute townhome in Pleasant Grove we couldn't pass up.  We have been living with my mom for the last three years as we've been going to school and decided it was time for us to have a place of our own.  We were so excited to find this townhome so close to our work (for me it's just over a mile!) and we know it will be the perfect home for us to raise our family. It has three bedrooms (so the kids have their own room), 1.5 bathrooms, and a small backyard and a common area for the kids to play.

After moving and unpacking and unpacking and did I mention unpacking?...we finally finished (our downstairs at least, photos of the upstairs coming soon) and we even decorated for Christmas to boot! 

Here are some photos of our living room and dinning room/kitchen.




1 comment:

Allison said...

Things are on shelves! Frames are ON walls!! AND you decorated?!?!?! I am absolutely amazed! Glad you'll have a wonderful place of your own for the holidays! (and beyond)