Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy Birthday Abby Ruth!

I still can't believe my little baby girl is already 4 YEARS OLD!!!! It is completely and utterly surreal to me. I remember bringing her home from the hospital and feeling completely overwhelmed. While I still feel that way from time to time, I can't imagine my life without this cute girl!




We are having a family birthday party for Abby this coming Sunday (which I will definitely add some cute photos of), but for her actual birthday today we decided to take her out to dinner. I asked her where she wanted to go and she said the restaurant with the computers...so I had to think for a second, and then I remembered that Chili's has these fun computers with games you can play while you wait for your food. So we took Abby to Chili's and she had a ball! 


We brought a present for Abby and to open and like a good big sister she let her brother help her open it. It was such a fun night! I love spoiling this cute girl, she will always be my baby!


No comments: