Monday, November 9, 2015

Our CrAzY Life...

Since I became a stay at home mom, I have been able to enjoy more memories with my kids and I LOVE IT! Here are just a few of the fun memories I made with my kids in the month of October, and November. 


Abby had crazy hair day at preschool and we came up with this silly creation.



After her crazy hair day at preschool I took all her hair bands out and this happened, maybe we should have done with for crazy hair day!



You got to love the funny positions kids fall asleep in...you'd think they wouldn't be comfy, but oh you'd be wrong!


Towards the end of October, while I was studying for finals, the kids decided they needed to play in the sprinkles. Apparently they thought it was still summer.



At the end of October I decided to start up my cookie business again. I made over ten orders for around 2 dozen each, it was a crazy week but fun!!!



He may not be my "baby" anymore, but he will always be my baby boy!


I sure love this BEAUTIFUL girl!



Spending a little time with the pup! The kids (especially Abby) sure love our puppy Sky. He's a trouble-maker, and sometimes I don't know what to do with him, but we all sure love him.




Getting all creative with this hair-do!



Matt and Liam cuddling at church, too cute to not post.

No comments: