Sunday, October 30, 2016

A Little of This and A Little of That! (Photos from Sept. & Oct.)


Crazy hair day at Abby's school...I think we nailed it!


Story time at our house. (I know it's late but better late than never right?!)


Came upstairs to these two playing Barbie's. 



Abby started gymnastics last week and is loving it!! The best part? Her best friend is in her class, how awesome is that?!


"Get your toys! "Get your lemonade!!" 


My daughter is seriously the cutest thing ever!! She drew this for me and quickly realized she gave me the wrong eye color, lol. I told her it was ok and I still loved it. I think she is just amazing!


What do you do when you find glasses that look like they are from the 80s? Turn Liam into a mini-Matt of course, lol!!!


I love how this boy fell asleep sitting up. Too cute!

No comments: