Christmas this year was AMAZING! I am blessed with such a wonderful family and I am so grateful I got to enjoy the holidays with them once again. We spent Christmas Eve with my mom at our house, and I reminisced about the last 11 years of Christmas's...
11 years of Christmas pajamas and counting!
These two cuties rocked their Christmas pajamas this year! I love that we have the tradition (dating back to when I was a little) of opening pajamas every Christmas Eve. The kids love the tradition!
We decided to have a Nativity Program and the kids were so cute! Abby was Mary, Liam was Joseph, and Abby's little doll was baby Jesus. We read through the scriptures as the kids acted it out. Cutest thing ever!
CHRISTMAS MORNING!
Such a perfect Christmas! The kids got spoiled, the house was filled with love, I couldn't have asked for a better day to celebrate the Savior's birth.





No comments:
Post a Comment