Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas in Cali!

The day after Christmas Matt and I flew out to Cali to spend Christmas with Matt's family which was awesome! We haven't been out to Cali since our open house in April so we definitely needed to visit with the family! My nephew Luke is getting so big, he turns 1 in only a couple of months! It was just so nice to see everyone and to spend almost a whole week with them! We enjoyed opening presents, eating good food, and taking lots and lots of pictures! I couldn't imagine my life without Matt and his incredible family, they are the best!


























All of Matt's siblings got together and bought Matt's folks a cruise for Christmas, I am so jealous!

What a wonderful Christmas and just a perfect end to an amazing year! I am so lucky to have Matt in my life and I can't even thank Heavenly Father enough for helping me find him! I know I am so blessed and just can't wait to see what 2007 brings!

No comments: