Sunday, February 25, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

For our 1-year Anniversary (on February 24th) we spent the day relaxing! Before heading up to Salt Lake City Matt surprised me with flowers, what a cutie! These may be the first flowers Matt gave me (he isn't much a flower guy and I am not much of a flower girl) and they were beautiful! They really took my breath away!





We headed up to Salt Lake City and went to temple square to just enjoy the day. We ate lunch at our favorite Mexican place "Rubios" where we went on our honeymoon. We also dinner at "The Hard Rock Cafe" where we went on our honeymoon as well. That night we stayed at the "Little America" in Salt Lake City. The hotel was just beautiful, definitely a place we would like to go again.We opened presents and just had a good time.







The next day we met up with the Bergera side of the family to have lunch. We enjoyed food and family and it was just perfect!






I still can't believe that Matt and I have been married for a year, it really does blow my mind. Seems like just yesterday we were married. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my amazing husband!

No comments: