Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Catching Up!

I've been reading a lot from my journal from several years ago and I just haven't describe the gratitude I have for my Savior in how the last two years of my life have been the best two year of my life! It's like night and day difference to me in my life before and after I met Matt. He has helped me grow considerable and I think him for that. I know that the Lord has blessed me for keeping the commandments and trying to Come Unto Christ.

I thought this would be a good opportunity to write about how my friends and family are doing and what's going on in their life:

As far as Me and Matt, I am still working at Synergy World Wide as a Customer Service Rep. IN December I will have worked here for 2 years! I really enjoy my job and the off time I have to write and read in this journal and scrapbook and read. My work is only 10 minutes from our apartment (the same apartment we got after getting married) and its so nice having our home so close! Matt (as I mentioned before) is starting training next week to become a mager. He is taking an online class and its going well.

My mom and youngest brother Austin are living in Payson. My mom works for Utah Valley Regional Center (a hospital in Provo) and Austin is a sophomore this year. Next yera he will get his drivers license, how crazy! Chelsie is working in Springville as a teacher in elementary school and lives with her boyfriend Wes Taylor. Ryan graduated this year and is working adn living in American Fork with my grandpa Bergera. Ryan works at the movie house and is living in my old room at my grandpa's house which is kind of funny. My dad recently remarried. I attended the wedding and though it felt so surreal I am glad he is happy.

As far as Matt's family goes, his mom and dad still live in Big Bear, California with their youngest Tim who graduates next year. Aaron the second oldest lives in Redlands and goes to school, Danielle the third youngest lives nearby in Riverside and also goes to school. Thom, the third oldest and Sarah (his wife) lives father north in California with my cute little nephew Luke (who is 1 1/2) and Sarah is expecting! I'm so excited to be an aunt all over again!! And last but not least Allison and her hubby Tim (Allison is the second youngest) live up near Thom and Sarah in San Jose. They are both in school as well.

As for my friends Ashley and her husband Jacob Biggers live up in Bountful, Ut. She is working as an interior designer. Kathy and Greg Hodgson live in Springville and she is in school working to become a nurse. Sadly I really don't talk to Nikelle much, last I heard she is living in Orem and working as a receptionist. The one thing that getting married has done (for all my friends) is kind of drove us apart in a sense. Three years ago, heck even two years ago we were the tightest group of girls but since the three of us got married it seems like we hardly get to see each other which is sad but I think its just a part of life and moving on. Ashley and I probably stay the closest, we e-amil at work everyday so its nice to say in contact. We had the opportunity to hang out in September when I stayed in Salt Lake City for my works annual convention. It's just always good to catch up with old friends, sad that we aren't as close but it's ok.

Well I hope that keeps you caught up to November 2007. Christmas is just around the corner and I couldn't be more excited to spend the special holiday with my baby! I feel so content right now, happy to be alive! Thank you Lord for the blessings I have and the love I have!


No comments: