As I was getting ready this morning I decided that I should write today. Not a whole lot has happened lately except one little tid-bit...Matt has been promoted! Matt has been an intern for over a year and ever since the beginning of the summer he has been trying to get promoted so its such a blessing that he is finally going to become an assistant.
He has eight weeks of training before it's official, the training is up in West Valley about 40 minutes north so not to bad, he will be up there Monday thru Friday and then back here on the weekends. It will be way different not seeing him everyday and not sleeping next to him every night but I am just so grateful for this opportunity for Matt and our family. Once he begins training on November 26th (only six days away) he gets a $7 raise from $11 an hour to $18 so we are very excited about that! Then when training is over mid January and he is an official Assistant Manager he will go from an hourly associate to a salary associate.
I know Matt is so excited, its something he has worked very hard for and I'm so thankful for this amazing blessing in our life! Since Matt will be gone for eight weeks we have been released from our calling as WeBeLos leaders. It was a really good calling for us and I'm grateful we could serve it for almost a year and half, but I have to admit I'm a little grateful we could pass the torch to new leaders, those boys can be a hand full!
Well it's been a very good month for me and Matt, I'm so grateful for my husband and all he does for me. I will miss him so much but I know it will be okay.Thanksgiving is almost here and I love giving thanks! Thanks to my love, thanks to my Lord, and thanks to my God for all the blessings I have!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment