Friday, August 1, 2008

My lil bro's Sweet 16...how precious!

Yesterday was my youngest brother, Austin's, 16th b-day...they grow up too fast! On Wednesday the family took him out to dinner to Los Hermanos (yummy!!) and I would have posted the pictures yesterday but I forgot my camera (ya I can be a ditz every once in awhile!) but I remembered it today and have a couple fun pics to post!

(Oz holding up his loot)


(We got Oz some sweet pants...ya they are the tight ones the kids now where but hey it's what he wanted)




(This is the b-day card Chelsie and Wes gave Oz, I thought it was pretty stinkin hilarious!)




(Matt and I...Matt looks so tired poor guy, he had just woke up when we went out to dinner...another reason I don't like his graveyard shift and can't wait for it to be over)

(Wes and Chels)

(Ryan and Mom)


(My big sissy and me)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!! Looks like you have a super cute family, and that your brother had a birthday.

Britt said...

heck ya!