Monday, August 4, 2008

A pretty decent weekend...

On Saturday Matt and I had to opportunity to go up Payson Canyon and spend some time with my family. My Mom's side of the family was having their annual Olson Family Reunion up Payson Lakes so we decided to stop by and have dinner. Matt has only been up Payson Canyon one time and I didn't get the chance to take him to Payson Lakes so I made sure this time I took him to at least one of the lakes. I forgot to bring my camera so we took a picture with my cell phone (hence the reason it's not the best quality). Overall we had a really good time hanging out with the family, walking down to the lake, and spending time together!
On Sunday Matt and I had Matt's brother Aaron over to our apartment. We watched "Eureka" and ate some yummy enchiladas Matt made and sugar cookies I made. We talked about this and that, it was a really good day! For the last couple of months Matt has had to work from Saturday night at 8pm to Sunday morning at 8am and so for most of Sunday Matt is sleeping, it was really nice waking up next to him and going to church, and spending the WHOLE day with a conscious Matt. I couldn't ask for a better weekend!

No comments: