Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Crackin open the textbooks again...


Well for the first time since Matt and I met we’re actually taking classes at the same time! It had always been that Matt was taking classes and I was taking a break or I was taking classes and he was taking a break but finally the fates allowed for us to attend school and the same time and we’re both pretty ecstatic about it!

Matt will be taking Ethics and Values which means he is one class away from his associates which is pretty stinking awesome and I am taking Foundations of Human Nutrition (aka needed a general elective) but it should be pretty fun. The best part though is both of our classes are on the same day, at the same time, and in the same off-campus location in the brand-new Saratoga Springs High School. (Yes we planned it that way.) I figured if we’re both gonna go to school we might as well try to get our classes close to each other and this worked out perfectly!


What makes me really happy is Matt will finally be able to take a class again. With his work schedule the last two years it’s been to crazy but luckily he has the opportunity to take a class and I am thrilled! I know he can’t wait to crack open the textbooks again!

No comments: