On Thursday (Sept. 10th) Matt and I decided to take a walk up this neat trail in Provo Canyon and decided to take a couple photos along the way...
Matt at the beginning of the trail sporting his transition glasses, which I might say have come in really handy!

Provo River Parkway (it's official name I guess)

Right after we crossed the mini-golden gate bridge (which I just barely decided to name it, lol)

Just taking another pic, here you can see how the trail is divided up for bikers and walkers...oh and a couple of longboarders though they don't really have a lane, crazy longboarders! ;)

XOXO

If you look up towards the top of this picture you can see a little black square, when there is run off water comes rushing out of there and cascading down the cliff and it's pretty stinkin awesome! When my bud Kathy and I went up here in June (or May) there was a huge waterfall here and it was pretty breathtaking!

Nice toosh babe!

Provo River in all it's glory! (Quite low this time of year though)
The best part of the walk? Cheesy as it is just spending an evening with Matt was more then I could ask for, I love ya babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment