We headed over to their new place (which is so stinkin cute!) and had dinner. Kathy made sandwiches on delicious focaccia bread (you need to get me the recipe chica!) and Matt and I brought dessert. Since it's late summer and peaches right now are so juicy and yummy I decided to try peach pie (my first time ever!). I made the crust from scratch and used fresh peaches and I think it turned out pretty tasty! I decided to document my attempt and here it goes...
Monday, September 14, 2009
Seriously who doesn't like pie?!
On Saturday (Sept 12th) Matt and I had the opportunity to hang out with our buds Kathy and her hubby Greg and we had a blast! They are seriously the most down-to-earth people you will ever meet and we love spending time with them!
We headed over to their new place (which is so stinkin cute!) and had dinner. Kathy made sandwiches on delicious focaccia bread (you need to get me the recipe chica!) and Matt and I brought dessert. Since it's late summer and peaches right now are so juicy and yummy I decided to try peach pie (my first time ever!). I made the crust from scratch and used fresh peaches and I think it turned out pretty tasty! I decided to document my attempt and here it goes...

We headed over to their new place (which is so stinkin cute!) and had dinner. Kathy made sandwiches on delicious focaccia bread (you need to get me the recipe chica!) and Matt and I brought dessert. Since it's late summer and peaches right now are so juicy and yummy I decided to try peach pie (my first time ever!). I made the crust from scratch and used fresh peaches and I think it turned out pretty tasty! I decided to document my attempt and here it goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mmm, yes, it was delicious!! We love hangin' wit' you guys!! Can't wait until next time.
Post a Comment