We met at 6am and did the earliest session I've ever done and it was such a wonderful experience. As you might expect it was quiet sparse in the temple and one of the cute little temple ladies thanked us for coming since it was a little lonely. We entered the temple with it still pretty dark outside but as soon we entered the celestial room the sun had rose and it was breathtaking how beautiful, bright, and white it was. Such an amazing experience I am so grateful Kathy was willing to share with me!
After our session at the temple we went back to my place and made a very tasty breakfast. I made us some yummy pecan pancakes while Kathy cooked up some delicious scrambled eggs. We enjoyed our breakfast and just chatted for awhile and it was so perfect! Thanks Kathy, you made my day!
4 comments:
That sounds like a wonderful morning! I miss the Mt. Timpanogos Temple, it's so beautiful! Love that picture of it.
So fun!!!
You made my day!! Thanks so much for going with me at such an early time! (Did you see the little lady temple-worker in front of us? She kept doing the fallin asleep head-bob. It was funny :) )
I totally noticed her falling asleep, the cutest part was when she would wake up she was just smiling as normal, such a cutie!
Post a Comment