Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm still alive!

It's been almost two weeks since my last post and in blogger world that's like a lifetime (well for me anyways). I was waiting to get some pics from Halloween posted but I think now it may be a little too late, lol. Oh well what can you do?

So besides Halloween there really hasn't been a whole lot that has been going on. Matt and I are still doing the whole school thing. We are a little more then half way done with our semester and I think it's starting to get to that point where we just wish it would finish already! True we're only taking one class each right now (which by the way is wonderful!) and our class load isn't too bad at all, it would just be nice to be able to move onto a new subject and get all these classes done with.

In the work department things are about as boring as ever (which can actually be quite a good when having a job right now isn't always a sure thing). The one thing that I am really annoyed with is that Matt's job wont let him take any time off for Thanksgiving or Christmas so we could go out to California to visit the family. We have yet to spend a Christmas with the DeGriselles family and it's a complete bummer. We love you guys and wish we could come visit!

Speaking of Christmas I am very happy to report that I have almost all of Matt's Christmas presents! There are a couple of things I still want to get him as well as a couple of stocking stuffers but the bulk of his Christmas presents are bought, and it feels good! Last night I had a dream it was Christmas morning and I forgot to wrap Matt's presents. Ryan and I were frantically wrapping all of his presents (thanks Ryan!!) Christmas morning while the family was having hot cocoa or something...it was weird. Anyways this morning the first thing I thought was "Awh crap I need to get Matt's presents wrapped!" waking up Christmas morning without a thing wrapped would really suck!

In other news this past Saturday (the 7th) I took my brother Ryan to the ER. He had been having flu-like symptoms for a couple of days and when he told my mom (who is a nurse) that he was having shortness of breath she told him he needed to get to the ER. We met my mom at Utah Valley's ER and spent the next couple of hours making sure Ryan was feeling better, poor guy. He got an x-ray, some fluids in him, and some rest. He's home now resting up some more and hopefully he'll be getting well soon! Love ya Ryry!!

Well I think that about wraps it up...things are pretty much same old same old for us. Now if only my next post could be about a vacation, that would be nice!

1 comment:

Greg and Kat Hodgson said...

Poor Ryan, I hope he gets feeling better. Your dream was pretty funny. :)