We started the day off by opening presents (neither of us could wait) and I think Matt enjoyed all his loot!

Getting ready to open them and yes he is pretending to be Mr. Burns from the Simpson's!

A new pair of crocs! Yes they are the ugliest shoes ever (well maybe beside Uggs) but he says they are comfy and when you are on your feet all day you can't beat comfy!

Matt first opened this present which was a new ipod case which I casually played off as a new case for his old ipod. That was until he opened his next present...
A brand new iPod Nano! He has been wanting this ipod for quite a while and I completely surprised him with it! And it's even in his favorite color!! (Gotta love that SMILE!)

Checking out the new toy, hehe!

His card read "You're everything a husband should be..." on the front and inside "I knew I could whip you into shape! Happy Birthday!!"
Next up we headed up to Salt Lake to have lunch with Matt's brothers Aaron and Tim. Aaron introduced us to a new Indian restaurant "Taste of Punjab" and it was so yummy!! We both tried new dishes and they were highly addictive, gotta love something new! We enjoyed catching up and just relaxing.

After lunch we headed up to Ogden for Matt's final birthday surprise, indoor skydiving!! We had some time to kill before the flight so we decided to do a little bowling.

Also gotta love the pregnant bowler! Looks like I am trying to smuggle a ball under my shirt!

We are the saddest bowlers ever! We haven't played in years and you can tell :( Oh well we had fun and that's all that matters right?!

Matt getting ready for his flight! What a stinkin cutie!!
A short little video of Matt flying, looks like he was having such a blast!!
Matt received this official certificate for indoor skydiving, "Way to go babe!"We spent the rest of the day doing a little shopping and enjoying some delicious Italian food from "La Dolce Vita" one of our favorite restaurants, and just relaxing! I hope Matt had an amazing day!





No comments:
Post a Comment