Saturday, January 15, 2011

Gotta love family!

Matt's parents came in to town on Wednesday (the 12th) and stayed until Saturday to help out and I can't thank them enough!! Not only did they help out with some of the housework that needed to get done and some of the grocery shopping but I think they gave us the best present new parents could ever get...not one but two restful nights sleep! The first and second night they were here they took Abby with them into the front room and watched her as Matt and I cherished a good nights rest (which for those who don't have kids yet better take advantage of!!) I couldn't be more thankful for them and how amazing they are!!



Grandma and baby Abby, this lady is AMAZING! Thanks for helping out SO much!


I think Abby had Grandpa wrapped around her little finger, so cute!


I realized that we hadn't had any new family pictures taken with all three of us so I promptly had Grandma D. take a couple of photos, I think they turned out really cute!





I had to get a couple of Daddy with daughter...




And then one of momma and baby girl.


Matt's brother Aaron was able to come down on Friday (the 14th) and have dinner with us so I had to take a couple of pics of him as well...

It was so much fun seeing Uncle Aaron with his new little niece, she loved being held by him!



And lastly some of the DeGriselles boys with Abby stuck in the middle (poor girl, lol!)

Grandma and Grandpa took off today and once again I couldn't be more grateful for all they did for us the couple of days they were able to come out. Family is amazing and I have loved being able to share our little Abby girl with them. We honestly couldn't have been blessed with a greater more amazing, self-less family! YOU GUYS ROCK!

1 comment:

Major Paine said...

We're so jealous! Can't wait to see you and most especially the little princess. She's very pretty. It doesn't look like she even knows how to make a sad face. You're sooo lucky. Keep up the good work as new parents, sounds like you guys are really enjoying it.