On Saturday (June 30th) Chelsie, Abby, myself, my aunt Karen, my cousin Stacie and her kids Lindsey, Caimbre, Jake and Trevor and my cousin Tara went on a fun 5k up in Elk Ridge and we had a blast! It was the first official 5k Chelsie, Abby and myself have been in and we had so much fun! We walked the whole thing, lol, but we had fun and that's all that matters! I have this really cool jogging stroller that Matt got me last year and I was so amped to use it but the morning of the race the tire was flat and would not hold any air. So alas I had to use the cheap wal-mart stroller you see below but it still worked good. We had such a fun time and it's definitely something I wanna do again!
Monday, July 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment