Friday, July 27, 2012

How big this week? (round 2)

It's been really fun this pregnancy to do some of the same things we did with Abby. For starters when I was pregnant with Abby I posted this chart that showed the size of the Abby compared to fruit. It was really fun for us to see how much she changed from week to week. Well I very quickly looked up the chart again so we could track "baby degi" and even more fun is telling Abby about how big her baby is. 

Last week (week 7) baby degi was the size of a blueberry. Shortly after I found his out Matt went to the store and bought a thing of blueberries (his favorite). I thought what a cool way to show Abby how big her baby is. I put the blueberry in the palm of my hand and told Abby, "This is how big your baby is" to which she promptly grabbed the blueberry with her mouth and ate it. It surprised me so much I exclaimed, "You ate the baby!" to which she laughed and laughed and laughed. It was one of the funniest things. She insisted I do it again and again and pretty soon all the blueberry's were gone and Abby was having the time of her life. Well yesterday I got some grapes and as soon as Abby saw them she put one in my hand and ate it up right quick and laughed. I siad, "You ate the baby!" again and she thought it was the funniest thing in the world. Abby makes me laugh so hard! She is the smartest and silliest baby ever!


No comments: