Monday, August 13, 2012

A day at Lagoon...

On Friday, August 3rd my work had it's annual Summer Party at Lagoon and we had a blast! We didn't go last year because Abby was so small so we didn't think it would be very fun and I am kind of glad because it made this year even better! Abby was so amazed by all the roller coasters and she couldn't take her eyes off of them, it was so much fun! The first thing we did was go to Pioneer Village and get some yummy ice cream, for a family like ours that loves ice cream so much we were in heaven! After ice cream we went on the train, took Abby on the Merry-Go-Round, and went to the Haunted House. I didn't think Abby would get so scared on the Haunted House since she doesn't really know what monsters are yet but I think the flashing lights and loud sounds scared her and by the end of the ride she had dug her head into my shoulder which was both cute (especially for a girl who is not known for her cuddling) and kind of sad too. Matt and I realized very quickly it probably wasn't our smartest idea. Overall we had a great time, we can't wait to go again next year!










No comments: