Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Abby has never really been a "cuddler". Since she was little she much rather be off doing her own thing. If you try to cuddle her she will let you for about five seconds and then start screaming. Well besides not really being a cuddler she also isn't much for needing her momma to be around her 24-7, she is one independent girl! Lately though she has been my little shadow and I am loving it! Yesterday I went to get my back adjusted and my chiropractors office has a little toy area she can play in. I figured she would just play while I was getting my back popped and since it only takes about 5 minutes she would be fine. Well as soon as I left her sight she started screaming and even though she could see me she kept balling until she came right up close to me and let me put my arm around her. It was a bitter-sweet moment for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment