Monday, November 12, 2012

Weeks 21, 22, & 23




Baby Liam is just growing and growing...and thus I am too! I feel like I am closer to 30 weeks but nope, just 23. It's been really fun going through pregnancy this time with the knowledge I have from the first. Some things seem different but mostly it seems the same. I have been feeling Liam a lot more the last couple of weeks to the point where I almost have his cycle figured out. It's also really cute because I think Abby realizes something is different. Right now she is IN LOVE with babies, it's the cutest thing ever! She has a barbie doll that has become her baby and she loves her baby so much! She feeds her baby a "ba-ba" takes her on walks, changes her diaper, puts her to nap and just holds her all the time. I asked her the other day what baby's name was and she said "baby Liam", it was too cute!

No comments: