On August 10th, Matt and I celebrated the 10th anniversary of our first date. We recreated it by doing the exact same thing as our very first date...we went to Red Robin at the Provo Mall and watched Fantastic Four at the theater (what are the odds?). It was a great night and it is hard to believe it's been 10 years! I sure do love my hubby and imagining my life without him is unbearable. In February we will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary and I can't wait to celebrate another 10 years with him. I love you Matthew Allen DeGriselles, you make me strive to be a better person while making me feel content in my own skin. You are not only my rock, but you are my air and my sunshine. Love you!
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment