Friday, August 21, 2015

I Like to Ride My Bicycle!

So this summer, especially since I am not working, I have been trying to ride my bike more. Not only is the exercise good, but it's so much fun!


My friend Brittany showed me this trail up on the mountain near Pleasant Grove and it has become my new favorite! The view is fantastic and I feel like I am actually mtn. biking. I love the trail so much I have taken my brother mtn. biking on it and my friend Kathy (see photos below).


Here are some photos of my friend Kathy (who I have known since high school...sum 12 years ago) on the same trail up in Pleasant Grove. We had a BLAST! I even found a little jump (which I am sure to anyone watching looks like the smallest little thing) but it was SOOOO much fun!
 
 I even took the kids on a bike ride (in the bike trailer of course) to Salem Pond. It was only about a 6 mile bike ride (round trip) but when you are towing 75 lbs worth of kids it definitely felt longer!

No comments: