Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Do I really have to?

Well the time has come, whether I like it or not, to finally get my wisdom teeth out. I am getting the little guys out this Friday (I only have two thankfully, zero would have been better but hey it's not as bad as four right?!) and as each day approaches I get more and more nervous. I have never been a huge fan of the dentist (who is?) but this is going to be like ten times worse! My dentist (the very awesome Dr. Ashman) decided that it would be better for me to see an Oral Surgeon who is going to be knocking me out...oh joy! I have never had any kind of surgery (that I can remember...when I was little I got stitches but I don't think that counts since I don't remember) so I have never had to be "put under" and I am a little anxious about the whole thing. The part that scares me the most is waking up after the surgery and being all sleepy and confused and not knowing what's going on and just having a weird feeling (this is me assuming all this would happen since I don't really know). I am sure it will be better then what I picture but it still brings feelings of worry and stress to my mind. Hopefully everything goes well and the next time I write I will say how easy it was and totally not scary but for now I do have my fears, wish me luck!

No comments: