So my friend Erin had this posted on her blog and thought it was too silly to pass up, if anyone has a little free time on their hands feel free to do it for yourselves! Enjoy!
20 YEARS AGO- I was just chilling as a little 2 year old, I am not too sure what was going on in my life though I am sure I was causing all sorts of mischievousness though!
10 YEARS AGO- I was in 7th grade attending Payson Middle School. Middle School wasn’t really that bad but it wasn’t really that good either, just sorta in the middle. I had been in Young Women’s for over a year now so I already experienced my first year at girls camp which is one year too many! I was just a silly 12 yr. old, I loved biking, making movies, and just having fun with friends.
5 YEARS AGO- I was a senior at Payson High School. I actually really enjoyed high school, it seems like a lot of people didn’t really enjoy their high school days but mine were awesome. I had a very tight group of friends, we were a bit silly but very close which made my high school years that much better! We went to dances, movies, just hung out most of the time doing pretty much nothing but it was good, it was perfect for me!

3 YEARS AGO- I was living with my Grandpa Bergera up in American Fork, I was working at Wal-Mart and going to school at UVSC. I had dated a guy I met at Wal-Mart but luckily that ended soon cause he was sorta a dud and about 6 months after we broke up I met Matt and fell in love with him! Matt asked me to marry him in October which was amazing! By the end of the year we were planning the wedding and getting ready to start our life together!
1 YEAR AGO- Matt and I had just celebrated our 1 year anniversary! I was working (and still am) for Synergy World Wide, Matt was an intern at Wal-Mart and he was going to school as well. We traveled a lot last year, we went to Moab, Anaheim, Big Bear, Vegas, San Diego, Idaho, our cabin in the Boulder Mtns, just all over the place! My bud Ashley got married and Matt’s sister Allison got married (we were able to attend the wedding in the Redlands, CA temple, it was so beautiful!) and we had the chance to have Matt’s parents come down for the October Conference which was amazing to attend and see our Prophet at his last conference. All around last year was an amazing year!
SO FAR THIS YEAR- Well it’s been a pretty crazy year…in January Matt was promoted to an Assistant Manger (a position he had been working really hard to obtain), I went to the E.R. after I was up all night feeling like crap with a killer stomach ache that wouldn’t go away (all is better for now) a week later my Grandpa Bergera passed away, it was sudden but luckily we all had the opportunity to be there in the hospital with him when he passed away and say our goodbyes, later in that month Matt and I moved in to my Grandpa’s house to save a little rent and keep the place looking nice, in February I found out that one of my bud Ashley is going to have a baby in early September and I couldn’t be more excited for her! Yea!! Also Matt and I celebrated our 2-year anniversary at the Anniversary Inn (hehe we’re cheesers!).
YESTERDAY- I came home from my families annual Moab reunion minus one hubby, Matt wasn’t able to go down this year (things were just too crazy at work) so coming home to wrap my arms around him was amazing! He wasn’t able to sleep too well while I was gone so as soon as I got home he took a nap while I unpacked and played a little Guitar Hero 3. When Matt finally woke up we cooked a little dinner, watched some tv and cuddle all night, it was perfect night!
TODAY- Well today isn’t too exciting, Matt and I had to be to work at the same time today (a rare thing for us) so we woke up together and got ready together which was nice, I’ve been working all day and then once I get off at 6 I will head to the gym for an hour, force myself to do some physical activity and then I will head to my Math class…get a nap in (j/k I would never sleep in class…hehe) and an hour after that I can finally head home! Matt gets off at 9 tonight so I might just beat him home! I will probably grab something to eat and then fall asleep so I can get a little rest before my morning class tomorrow.
TOMORROW- Speaking about tomorrow…tomorrow I have my Geology class at 7 am (I dread thinking about getting up that early even now!) and then work after that, I am taking a half day tomorrow so I get off at 1 and then I will take my car into the shop for a wee bit, then gym and math class, home around 9, a little dinner, and sleep! Phew!
20 YEARS AGO- I was just chilling as a little 2 year old, I am not too sure what was going on in my life though I am sure I was causing all sorts of mischievousness though!
10 YEARS AGO- I was in 7th grade attending Payson Middle School. Middle School wasn’t really that bad but it wasn’t really that good either, just sorta in the middle. I had been in Young Women’s for over a year now so I already experienced my first year at girls camp which is one year too many! I was just a silly 12 yr. old, I loved biking, making movies, and just having fun with friends.
5 YEARS AGO- I was a senior at Payson High School. I actually really enjoyed high school, it seems like a lot of people didn’t really enjoy their high school days but mine were awesome. I had a very tight group of friends, we were a bit silly but very close which made my high school years that much better! We went to dances, movies, just hung out most of the time doing pretty much nothing but it was good, it was perfect for me!
3 YEARS AGO- I was living with my Grandpa Bergera up in American Fork, I was working at Wal-Mart and going to school at UVSC. I had dated a guy I met at Wal-Mart but luckily that ended soon cause he was sorta a dud and about 6 months after we broke up I met Matt and fell in love with him! Matt asked me to marry him in October which was amazing! By the end of the year we were planning the wedding and getting ready to start our life together!
1 YEAR AGO- Matt and I had just celebrated our 1 year anniversary! I was working (and still am) for Synergy World Wide, Matt was an intern at Wal-Mart and he was going to school as well. We traveled a lot last year, we went to Moab, Anaheim, Big Bear, Vegas, San Diego, Idaho, our cabin in the Boulder Mtns, just all over the place! My bud Ashley got married and Matt’s sister Allison got married (we were able to attend the wedding in the Redlands, CA temple, it was so beautiful!) and we had the chance to have Matt’s parents come down for the October Conference which was amazing to attend and see our Prophet at his last conference. All around last year was an amazing year!
SO FAR THIS YEAR- Well it’s been a pretty crazy year…in January Matt was promoted to an Assistant Manger (a position he had been working really hard to obtain), I went to the E.R. after I was up all night feeling like crap with a killer stomach ache that wouldn’t go away (all is better for now) a week later my Grandpa Bergera passed away, it was sudden but luckily we all had the opportunity to be there in the hospital with him when he passed away and say our goodbyes, later in that month Matt and I moved in to my Grandpa’s house to save a little rent and keep the place looking nice, in February I found out that one of my bud Ashley is going to have a baby in early September and I couldn’t be more excited for her! Yea!! Also Matt and I celebrated our 2-year anniversary at the Anniversary Inn (hehe we’re cheesers!).
YESTERDAY- I came home from my families annual Moab reunion minus one hubby, Matt wasn’t able to go down this year (things were just too crazy at work) so coming home to wrap my arms around him was amazing! He wasn’t able to sleep too well while I was gone so as soon as I got home he took a nap while I unpacked and played a little Guitar Hero 3. When Matt finally woke up we cooked a little dinner, watched some tv and cuddle all night, it was perfect night!
TODAY- Well today isn’t too exciting, Matt and I had to be to work at the same time today (a rare thing for us) so we woke up together and got ready together which was nice, I’ve been working all day and then once I get off at 6 I will head to the gym for an hour, force myself to do some physical activity and then I will head to my Math class…get a nap in (j/k I would never sleep in class…hehe) and an hour after that I can finally head home! Matt gets off at 9 tonight so I might just beat him home! I will probably grab something to eat and then fall asleep so I can get a little rest before my morning class tomorrow.
TOMORROW- Speaking about tomorrow…tomorrow I have my Geology class at 7 am (I dread thinking about getting up that early even now!) and then work after that, I am taking a half day tomorrow so I get off at 1 and then I will take my car into the shop for a wee bit, then gym and math class, home around 9, a little dinner, and sleep! Phew!
No comments:
Post a Comment