Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cookies!

Ever since I was really young I have loved making cookies! I enjoy making chocolate chip cookies, snikerdoodles, but my favorite to make (and eat) are sugar cookies! I decided to start taking pictures of some of the fun designs I have made. Hopefully as time goes by I can get even better and have more really cute cookies to show off! Here are just a couple I have made...

(These are some Halloween cookies I made (obviously) I think in the future I will try to make the orange a little darker and maybe find some smaller chocolate chips for the eyes and mouth but I think they turned out cute.)


(For Easter I made these cookies, besides being pink and having cute sprinkles I don't think they really remind me of Easter but they were sure yummy! lol)

(A girl at my work is going to Hawaii (the stinker!) so for her last day we decided to throw her a Hawaiian Luau potluck. I thought it would be fun to bring cookies and so I tried to decorate them to look "Hawaiian" as much as possible. This is the first time I made designs on the cookies with frosting and it was really fun! I put some pink and yellow frosting in separate zip-lock baggies and cut a hole at the bottom corner. It was really easy after that making the designs. The neat thing is every time I make cookies I learn something new and fun to try!)


Hey if your interested in maybe trying some of these amazing cookies out for yourself check out my cookie website (ya I am nerd I know!) at...http://sprinklesnfrosting.blogspot.com/. Thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the hawaiian ones turned out awesome! It makes me really want some sugar cookies right now!!!

Hmm, heres a challenge. School is starting. If you make cookies soon you should make them like school stuff... Rulers, really fat pencils, uh, apples!, hmm...I dunno, that might be fun/funny

Allison

Britt said...

Sweet! Ya my coworkers really liked them!! The only thing is I don't like making them way too often (cause I would eat them all and gain 100lbs and ya that might not be good) but I will usually wait to make them for holidays and fun events...my next bunch will probably be Halloween so I'll have to think of some cute new ideas for that. Now if you want me to make some cute school ones and send them to you (hehe...then you can gain 100lbs, j/k) then I will definitly do that! Thanks Allie you make me laugh!