Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Moab 2008!!!

So every year my family has their annual Moab get-a-way in the spring but this year Matt wasn't able to go...very very sad! Well it looks like we are finally getting our Moab trip for 2008! YEA! Matt has the last weekend of the month off (ya it's quite rare for him) so we are living it up and going to Moab! My AMAZING aunt Emily lives down there and they manage Comfort Suites so we are headed down south and having a blast! I am not 100% sure what we are going to do but just to get away from everything will be a exactly what we need. We will head down Friday the 29th (and sadly miss my 5-yr high school reunion) and then come back home that Sunday (the 31st). If you couldn't tell I am SUPER EXCITED! With work and school it's been hard for us to get out of town for even a weekend so this should be a blast! Bring on the SUNSHINE!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Yay for vacation! Have fun this weekend!

Britt said...

Well technically it's not this weekend it's in 2 weeks but close! (lol) It should be a blast!

Unknown said...

Got a stutter there? hahaha


Allison

Britt said...

What the crap? That was way wierd...I think I'll have to try to delete, what a goof!