Last night my family (aka my mom, Chelsie & Wes, and Austin...minus Ryan who had to work unfortunately) and I took Matt out to dinner for his upcoming birthday on Oct. 2nd. It was a week early (I know) but with every one's crazy schedule (including the birthday boy himself) last night was the best time for everyone so we decided to jump on it and celebrate! Matt wanted to go to Brick Oven (a pizza/pasta place in Provo, near BYU) and it was delicious! We definitely don't go there enough! It was so nice getting together as family and enjoying some yummy food while celebrating Matt's birthday. He turns the big 3-2 next week and I have some fun things planned for him! (Of course birthday posts and pics to follow!)
(The fam just hanging out ready to get some food. We were squished so incredibly tight in this booth it was pretty funny...ok maybe so much as funny as a little claustrophobic...but hey family togetherness is a good thing right?!)

(Matt with his b-day card and loot!)









1 comment:
That's fun. I'm glad Matt has some family to celebrate his birthday with. And that he gets to go to yummy places to eat mmmm! Happy early B-day Matt! (can I have some of your loot?)
Post a Comment