It was pointed out to me by my sister-in-law Allie that in our previous post about Moab our definition of camping "was way off". I plainly told her that I never mentioned that going to a nice hotel with a pool, hot tub, free breakfast, and comfy beds was camping (ok maybe not in so much detail but you get the point). Thinking about it I decided to share with you what we do consider camping...my family has a cabin down in the Boulder Mountains in the beautiful and breathtaking Southern Utah (about 3 hours south from us) and it's pretty dang nice! We have TV, a fridge, dishwasher, INDOOR PLUMBING, showers, comfy beds, even a telescope for viewing the night's sky, just pretty much whatever you would need! Now this is what I call camping! Sleeping in comfy beds, waking up to a nice cozy fire in the fire place, making a yummy omelet on the propane stove, and then four-wheeling all day to your hearts content. Well it just so happens that in two weeks from today Matt, Matt's brother Aaron, and myself will be heading down to do a little "camping". I couldn't be more excited! I have a couple ideas of what we can do while we are down there from taking the four-wheelers out and exploring some of the country side, to heading over to the National Park Capitol Reef (about 45 mins away) to do a little more exploring while hiking. It's really going to be a blast! You see Allie...this is camping!

2 comments:
Hmm, still not quite camping...but it's better...
haha, I laughed a lot when I read the begining part of this. You know I'm just teasing.
I'm glad you guys have a place to go and hang out away from everything...and that you were able to go to Moab.
Reading thi made me think of the movie Dan in Real Life. They have a family cabin too. It's pretty sweet.
Ya I teasing too...lol...but hey at least now you know! (Well need to get you and Tim out to the cabin sometime soon!!)
Post a Comment