Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sinfully Sweet!

So I think most of you know about my cookie website Sprinkles 'n Frosting but for those who don't check it out! I make Chocolate Chip Cookies, Snickerdoodles, and Sugar Cookies for any occasion! Here are just a few photos of some of the sugar cookies I have made for family, friends, and coworkers...


To view over a 100 different shapes and sizes you can choose from click here! And here is a complete price list...

Chocolate Chip Cookies (w/ optional pecans by request)

1 doz $6
2 doz $11
3 doz $14
4 doz $17
(For orders of 5 dozen or more the price is $0.30 per cookie!)

Snickerdoodle Cookies

1 doz $6
2 doz $11
3 doz $14
4 doz $17
(For orders of 5 dozen or more the price is $0.30 per cookie!)

and of course...

Brittany's Original Sugar Cookies...

1 dozen $9
2 dozen $17
3 dozen $24
4 dozen $30
(For order of 5 dozen or more the price is $0.60 per cookie!)

If you are interested in ordering a dozen (or more!)you can either leave a comment on here or send me an e-mail. Thanks!

No comments: