Thursday, May 14, 2009

Photos of the big day!

As my ever so cute hubby posted right before this one, yesterday was my birthday and I had an amazingly fun-filled day! From going out to lunch with Matt (at Rubio's...yum!) to checking out Thanksgiving Point's Gardens, then enjoying dinner at La Dolce Vita followed by a visit to my grandparent's graves I had a wonderful birthday and it couldn't have been better! Here are some of photos from the day...

My wonderful co-workers got these balloons for me...ya they are odd, lol!

My cute little niece and nephew (Leona and Luke) sent this to me for my birthday, aren't they cuties!

Hmm...what is it? Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, YUM!

And the cute note they made me, I love them!!

All my birthday loot...thanks baby!
The view when you first enter the Gardens

One of the many waterfalls there...





Just a couple of random photos of the beautiful area...



XOXO



Me and my baby!


Matt doing what he does best :P

And now doing what I love best, looking super cute!



After dinner we visited my grandparents graves...

...it was really nice paying honor to them.
My birthday was everything and more then I could have wanted. I am so thankful for my husband and everything he does for me to make me happy. I love him so much and can't wait to spoil him for his birthday in a couple of months!

No comments: