I can't believe the day is almost here! In only 3 days I am going to check out No Doubt and I couldn't be more excited...YEA!!!!! One of my all-time favorite bands will be performing at the E-Center in West Valley on Monday and I am SO ready! I’ve got my tickets, I’ve got my camera, I’ve had my ipod on nothing but No Doubt for weeks and the time is finally just around the corner! Rock On!

On other non-related No Doubt news…Matt and I have been having a pretty sweet summer so far. We’ve had a handful of BBQ’s already and it’s been really fun showing off our new place and all the hard work we’ve put into our yard. A week ago we had my buds Kathy and her husband Greg over and we had a blast! We grilled up some yummy bacon wrapped teriyaki chicken, had a little picnic in our backyard and just talked until it got dark (or until the mosquitoes completely devoured Matt). We love having Kat and Greg over and can’t wait until the next BBQ!
Other news...Matt is happy the crazy shifts he has been working are all but over. He actually only got scheduled like 42 hours next week so it’s kind of a miracle. Another miracle…he has a weekend off…how crazy is that? We were thinking of going out of town but in an effort to save a little money (and pay off stupid medical bills) we’ve decided to stay home for the weekend and check out what Utah County has to offer…lol! Nah I think it will be fun. We are going to hike up to the Timpanogas Caves, check out some fun hiking trials up American Fork canyon, and just try to stay outside as much as possible. Plus we’ll be able to sleep in Saturday and really what’s better then that?
Speaking of summer in an effort to make the most out of my summer days I’ve composed a couple of “Goals for Summer”…
- Hang out with my hubby as much as humanly possible!
- Spend more time outside whether that’s hiking, biking, running, gardening, four-wheeling, rock climbing, etc…
- Dive into my art head first and get completely submerged! Work on paintings, drawings, and even buy some clay so I can start sculpting again.
- Watch less tv and be more active! Work out every day and get fit!
- Experiment more in the kitchen and cook dishes I’ve never tried. Matt got me a really cool cookbook for Easter that I am excited to break in!
+009.jpg)
That’s about all that I can think of but I think it’s a pretty good list!
No comments:
Post a Comment