Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Park City Weekend!

(I have to first apologize to my sister for copying her EXACT post about the Sister-Sleepover but she did it so well I figured why not!)



Every year all of the girls on my Mom's side of the family get together for a "Sister Party". This year we decided to spend the weekend in Park City. We had so much fun making watches, going shopping at the outlet mall, playing cards until midnight, sight seeing some of the neat Olympic venues, and just plain hanging out together. I am so lucky to have such fun girls in my family!! I can't wait for next year...

Hanging out in the hotel meeting room with all the girls... Karen and Stacie made us a wonderful dinner. After dinner we had fun listening to some cool presentations from Mary, Emily and myself. Thanks girls!!




Having fun spending all of our money at the outlet mall...I love shopping and I love to share my love of shopping with others. We found some really great deals and everyone bought a cute new outfit for dinner. We also enjoyed a little break from the cold wind at Mrs. Fields. Those cookies are so yummy!!






Wearing our cute new outfits out to dinner at Ruby Tuesday...Every year it is a tradition to buy a new outfit during the day that we can wear to dinner later that night. Look at how cute we are in our new clothes. What beautiful girls!!







2 comments:

Kate said...

Sounds like a fun weekend with the girls! I love Park City!

Chelsie said...

What a cute post...hehehe