
Since Matt and I have been married we've been able to spend Christmas with his family only once. The first year we were married we had the opportunity to fly out there but since Matt's work schedule has been way to hectic and we haven't been able to go. Sadly this year was no exception. Matt does have Christmas Day off but we found out last week that he works until 6pm Christmas Eve and getting anytime off after Christmas Day is highly unlikely. We got use to the idea that flying out to California for Christmas this year was not a possibility.
Well as you can probably guess from the title a Christmas Miracle has occurred! Matt just found out today that he has the 26th and 27th off...I was completely shocked! We worked out some flights and we're going to California for Christmas! It's gonna be a short trip but I can't begin to express how EXCITED we are! I know it's an answer to many, many prayers and I am so thankful for the opportunity Matt and I have to visit family this holiday season. Joy to the World!
No comments:
Post a Comment